Coaching and Mentoring
Business Alignment Strategies offers a range of coaching and mentoring services designed to help executives and business owners who are dissatisfied with the status quo propel themselves and their organizations to the next level of success. Program participants are results-oriented individuals who seek to enhance their business and personal performance, effectiveness, and leadership skills. They are open to considering alternative approaches, and they agree to accept and consider constructive feedback and to change behaviors as necessary.
COACHINGCoaching is a structured program designed to help and inspire executives and business owners accelerate their personal and professional growth through the application of practical, results-based advice. Here are some sample coaching objectives:
Sample coaching and mentoring objectives:
- Establishment of a clear vision for the organization
- Increased strategic focus
- Rapid achievement of organizational and personal goals
- Increased ability to inspire others to achieve success
- Greater personal and organizational productivity
- More effective leadership due to improved influencing skills
- Enhanced competencies such as decision-making and problem-solving
- personal and organizational accountability
- More collaborative teamwork
We offer three types of programs: individual, group, and on-call.
First, Pat Lynch meets with you personally to determine whether we can meet your needs effectively. If so, we identify specific objectives and measures that will guide our work, then Pat writes a proposal with several options of how we can achieve the designated outcomes. For maximum effectiveness, the program is customized to your needs and lasts six months. Individual coaching may include any of the following methods of interaction:
- Scheduled phone calls
- Face-to-face meetings
- Observation of your interactions with stakeholders
- Interviews with individuals who interact with you on a regular basis to obtain feedback on your leadership abilities
- Unlimited access to Pat via e-mail and phone for quick questions and feedback
- Feedback on your written communications
This option is for individuals who prefer to enhance their coaching experience by working with a small peer group. Each individual undergoes a pre-program interview to ensure he or she is a good fit for a given group. In addition to identifying issues that the group chooses to address (e.g., accountability, interpersonal skills), each member chooses specific business and/or personal objectives for which he or she is held accountable. Each group coaching program lasts between four and six months and may include a combination of in-person, telephone, and on-line meetings. It also includes limited or unlimited individual e-mail and phone access to Pat, depending on how the program is structured. Please contact us for more information about these small group coaching programs.
On-call coaching is designed to respond to quick questions and issues that do not warrant a full-scale coaching engagement. We offer immediate and longer-term options that include follow-up accessibility via e-mail and phone. Click here for more information about this service.
MENTORINGMentoring services are available for those who prefer a less structured, more self-directed process to enhance their performance. Clients include small business owners, mid-level managers, entrepreneurs, and retirees who wish to start their own businesses. Here are some sample mentoring objectives:
- Identification of a value proposition for a new business
- Development of an effective marketing plan
- Increased revenue
- Enhanced leadership or other skills
- Greater life balance
Participants in the mentor program have access to Pat Lynch's expert advice and feedback on an as-needed, unlimited basis by phone or e-mail during a six-month period. Members are responsible for contacting Pat for guidance and discussion. We return calls the same day within regular business hours and respond to e-mail messages within one business day. Please contact us for more information about our mentoring program.
For development of your staff, you may want to consider our workshop offerings.